Monday 26 April 2010

Fantastic News!!

The Charity Shop ended on Saturday, and it was brilliant! People were so supportive and the shop was kept busy over the whole week, which was great. We raised a total of £765, including the money raised from a raffle that week, and that means that I have now raised all the money I need!!

I'm so happy that I've actually made it to the £4,850 - I remember right at the start thinking that I wouldn't be able to manage even £1,000!

I'll be getting my placement letter within the next couple of weeks hopefully, which will tell me exactly where I'll be staying and what my project is, and I can't wait for that. I'll also be attending my Training Course on the Isle of Coll at the end of July which should be brilliant. I loved being on Coll last October, so now that it's summer it should be even better!! I'll keep this updated with information about my placement and training.

No comments:

Post a Comment