Saturday 14 August 2010

Training

A little late with this one but better late than never I guess!

Had my week of training with Project Trust at the end of July, and enjoyed it immensely! It was a really intense week, and teaching a 20 minute English lesson in front of people who you know already know English is more daunting that I thought it would be, but it actually went really well.

We learned all about Thailand and certain aspects of the culture, what not to do, what to do if you get ill etc. but it was a really fun week as well. I met my partner, who was actually on the same selection course as me, and I'm really looking forward to going now.

Despite it being an incredibly intense week, it was really reassuring to have everyone there and to know that we're all worrying about the same things.

11 DAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment