Sunday 22 November 2009

Putting the FUN into Fundraising...

...Or not. So the panic and stress of fundraising really begins! So far the Library is trying to get in the Directory of Grant Making Trusts (and has been trying to get it for about 2 weeks now...). Hopefully it'll come in time for me to actually use it! I have managed to find a good list of Scottish charities, trusts and funds etc. online though, so I've been ploughing through that.

I've also been making Christmas decorations and button bracelets to try and sell at Christmas fairs (or fayres?), and apparently I'm the messyest person ever at doing crafts. Considering my glitter-glue covered jeans, I think my mum has a point.

I'm also making up some quizzes and things to try and sell, and will be looking into getting som prizes donated.

For more information or to donate please visit my justgiving page or drop me an email!

http://www.justgiving.com/NaomiWeir

No comments:

Post a Comment