Wednesday 11 November 2009

Thailand, wheeeeeeeee!!

Unfortunately whatever I had on Coll either mutated, or I got another infection, but I ended up with viral gastroentiritus and have been off school for the past 2 weeks. longest I've ever been off school, but the good news is it means I have a lot of time to think about fundraising because I heard from Project Trust, and I'm going to Thailand!! Well, 95% sure I'm going to Thailand! They give you 3 placements, and it's 95% sure you'll be going to the first but, my second and third were Uganda and Malaysia - all amazing! I'm probably going to be teaching English to schoolchildren in Thailand for the year, and I can't wait. I'll also get the opportunity (and take it) to work at a local orphanage, elephant project or other project during the school holidays. Got lots of fundraising ideas, hopefully going to be arranging a bag-pack at Tesco to raise some money, along with arranging some events at school along with much more, so I'll keep updating this. Even if no on reads it it helps me to keep organised, and I need all the help I can get with that!


For more information or to donate please visit my justgiving page or drop me an email!

http://www.justgiving.com/NaomiWeir

No comments:

Post a Comment