Friday 26 November 2010

This month's missings

Wow, the time has come for another post of things I've missed! Seriously doesn't feel like a month has passed since the last one.

Here goes!

Family
Friends
Cats
Firehawk
Iced Gems
Ben and Jerry's baked Alaska
Being able to sit without making my legs die
Cheesecake (made by my mother!)
Dogs that don't hunt you down for your meat
MY JEANS FITTING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
60kg not being fat
My mum doing things for me :P
Chatting with Ailsa
Moaning at dad for going out in clothes with holes
Moaning at dad for going out in clothes with workshop stains
Moaning at dad for losing things
Moaning at dad for being grumpy
Moaning at dad for trying to disguise some piece of weird food
Moaning at dad for being messy
Moaning at dad for forgetting how to do something on the computer

Wow dad, you've got a lot of getting moaned at to catch up on next year ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment