Sunday 31 October 2010

Finally back in Na Kae!

Wheew! Finally after much fuss I am back in Na Kae with Caitlin!

Everything was sorted and ready for me and Caitlin to come, then there was a big fuss created by Mae Sai and me and Caitlin were going to have to stay there, then there was more fussing and now finally we're back in Na Kae! Hannah and Katie are moving to Lampang instead of Mae Sai, but they both seem happy about it so all is good!

We both start teaching again tomorrow, a bit nervous because now we're into proper lessons - I can't just get them to make name cards, I have to actually teach!! I'm not actually too nervous though, I have my trusty lesson plan and flashcards all made up and ready so hopefully my lessons will follow it!

Me and Caitlin got taken to a canoe race yesterday which was fun, there was a big market there too but neither of us brought money - probably a good thing because if we'd had money we would have bought stuff!

Me met a guy called Tay who was friends with the last two volunteers, and on Saturday we're going off to Sakhon Nakhon to see him and his friends and staying there for the weekend which should be fun, beither of us have been to Sakhon Nakhon (except to wait at the bus station for 2 hours at 4.30am...) so it'll be good to have a look around.

No comments:

Post a Comment