Tuesday 26 October 2010

This month's missings

Wow, 3 posts in 1 day isn't bad!! It's after the 25th of October and even though it seems like only a few days ago that I posted the last one of these, it's time for me to note down everything I've missed this month.

Mum
Dad
Ailsa
Alan
Caroline
Cheese!!!!
Cheesecake
Cake in general (Thai cake is still a bit odd)
Marmite
Bovril
Ice Cream that doesn't cost a fortune
My Wicked stuff (call it a shrine if you will...)
Tormenting Alan with Defying Gravity (still whistling it in the shower are we?)
Fruit Juice
Sandwiches!!!!
Free internet (although that's actually a good thing because it means I don't spend forever online!)
The Polish Healthy Foods Shop I pass on the bus on the way into Dundee (it's a weird thing to miss I know, don't ask me why!)
The smell of new clothes (the clothes at the market don't have the same smell)

No comments:

Post a Comment